Monday, November 29, 2010

A wise man once sang

Schools out for summer WOOHOOOO!!!!

Me, really excited!
Last (and only) exam was today. I'm free until February.

So, here is a list of awesome things i will do with my new found Freedom

  • Listen to more Alice Cooper, because he rocks.
  • Sew. I'm compiling a list and i have a few projects ready to start
  • Hang out with my family (probably while listening to Alice, because my family is cool like that)
  • Get a visit from the big guy in red. I'm hoping for a billion dollars (baby) so i can go on a vintage spree, and buy a new house to put all my new stuff in. Hey, one can dream big.
  • Go on a picnic at least once a week, if not more, preferably to different places
  • Rock out at Big Day Out
  • Perfect finger waves
  • Perfect victory rolls (so much so that they can become a hair staple instead of a special treat hairstyle)
  • Read non medical books
So, does anyone else have cool plans for summer?

1 comment: